For my tower work I am happy with Cheap radios... Public safety is another
world...but the point I so poorly tried to make Is that I like the sound of
my Icoms over the Motorola ones used around my area...but again I didnt
like the Harris digital voice either.  Its me.. Okay...stop making sense
...my head will blow up

Jaime Solorza