It's a vocoder so it's gonna sound mr roboto.

On 11/4/2015 8:27 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:

For my tower work I am happy with Cheap radios... Public safety is another world...but the point I so poorly tried to make Is that I like the sound of my Icoms over the Motorola ones used around my area...but again I didnt like the Harris digital voice either. Its me.. Okay...stop making sense ...my head will blow up

Jaime Solorza