the 450 is a 4 years old pointless product like nearly everything from
Cambium..it is too expensive and soo low Bandwith for the customers.We
have thrown it out of the Network..The epmp serie has only bugs( we
have found last week a new with heavy traffic and more than 35 CPE´s
on a AP) and Cambium told me that they can not fix it before
Christmas.