The PPPoE is just a tunnel interface that works like any other interface in
regards to QoS.  If your PPPoE is speed limited then your using some queue to
limit it.

You can provide QoS from either or both ends but that still doesn’t give your
radio that ability to make per packet level decisions on traffic inside of the
pppoe tunnel.

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, UACA