Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm one of the those guys who
cannot get his own service. My only option is Verizon DSL. I've used a
handful of devices to run various priorities on my upload (rated at 768
Kbps), but I find I have to typically limit around 650 Kbps to get good
results.

I was wondering if I could set the DSL modem to bridge mode, use a Mikrotik
router to run the PPPoE connection, and somehow use the full rated PPPoE
upload connection in a queue (instead of some artificially lower value). I
can generally handle the Mikrotik queues, but I have not figured out how to
manipulate the data entering the PPPoE upload queue. I figured I could get
an extra 100 Kbps out of it, which would be really helpful with daily tasks.

-Chris