From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 9:29 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WAY OT: Concealed Carry handguns - which to buy and why

Don't ask me... I am only Texan without a gun.   Think of me more like Burt
Reynolds in Deliverance.   Ha

On Dec 7, 2015 9:03 AM, "Paul McCall" <pa...@pdmnet.net> wrote:

  I am getting my CC permit (Florida) in a week or so.  I took an absolutely
excellent class from the main trainer at the Brevard county sheriff’s office.

  Now, I am looking for an excellent CC gun to use, as my long barrel Colt 38
is not a good fit for that.

  I am certain that this group probably has a LOT of expertise (and many
opinions) on THE gun to use.

  Paul McCall, Pres.

  PDMNet / Florida Broadband

  658 Old Dixie Highway