I actually really like freeside, I just don't have the patience to figure out
how to configure it. Haha.

I actually used quickbooks for a while and really liked it too. Only problem is
that the customer needs the link from the invoice to make a payment. I'd like
for them to be able to log in and see their precious bills, download them, pay
them, etc all in one portal. I had the same issue with WaveApps.

FYI, I've been in business for nearly 3 years. I've tried a lot of different
things and intentionally haven't grown any larger.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield