Haha, now you're implying I'm a sales guy. (Please understand I'm just being
playful here).

I'm not easily offended. And what he said to me didn't offend me, despite how
my response may have sounded. It seems my tone and emotion are not coming
through text anywhere close to how it is intended.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield