> You then went on to give me unsolicited advice as if to tell me how to be
> running my business.

Brett, if you are going to be offended any time a vendor makes the case for
what his product can do for you, then you are going to be offended a lot.

You don’t have to buy his product or even his logic, but don’t get mad because
he gives you his sales pitch.  If a prospective customer isn’t interested in
your Internet service because dialup or Hughesnet or his neighbor’s WiFi meets
his needs, or maybe he questions why he even needs to use the Internet, would
you walk away?  Or try to paint the picture of how he would benefit if he used
your service?

It’s the chapter in Sales 101 called “Overcoming Objections”.