Josh,

He has thousands of pages. I don't have the time to scan those in so it's
probably cheaper to send them somewhere and have them scanned. We did that
years ago for my parents old photos instead of manually scanning them all.

It worked really well and they just sent back discs of the files.

Sent from my smartphone. Please excuse any typos.