You can rent a monster scanner that accepts 10k+ pages at once.  MOM is the
company I see used around here often.  If you're not worried about filing
them, breaking them out, etc you can just do one big PDF or say a PDF per
hundred pages or whatever.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343