Physical interface IP address.

-----Original Message----- From: George Skorup
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 10:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik x86 and ROS 6.x problems on 100M Ethernet links

I don't think it matters, but are you winbox'ing to a physical interface
or a loopback IP address? It should respect the exit interface's MTU.
You never know on MT x86 though.

On 1/2/2016 10:27 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I thought about the first part but didn't try it, I'll try it on the lab router tomorrow.

No, I don't see anything reported in the stats, as far as they are concerned, everything is good.

-----Original Message----- From: Faisal Imtiaz