It depends on just how tech savvy the person is. We had a similar situation a while back. Customer's kid was using VPNs to bypass whatever controls the customer had in place. We sold the customer a Mikrotik, and set it up to block the standard VPN ports. Problem solved--at least so far. The kid wasn't tech savvy enough to circumvent that. Obviously, that could change.

Craig

Quoting Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com>:

That was my thought, there's always a way around. Where there's a will, there's a way.