From: Justin Wilson
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 10:00 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik x86 and ROS 6.x problems on 100M Ethernet links

Ask Brian from Baltic what chipset is in these? We had problems with the
earlier versions of these.  It boils down to the intel chipset used.  Had the
same exact problem.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman