Thanks

From: Mike Hammett
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 8:02 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Realchoice TV

Here's the guys that are in Cermak. I'm not sure how much of what I know is
under NDA and what isn't, but you can hit them up for more information.

Emily Call
Midwest Video Solutions
608-634-7411
emily.c...@mwt.net

Basically, you just occupy space on their platform, adding the OTA equipment
locally as necessary. I knew they were for small providers when they said,
"once you reach 1k subscribers, you can switch to option B instead."

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com