Overall, the usage will go up (a lot) yes, but I know a lot of people have
cancelled their satellite/cable tv to use only streaming services... my
thinking is that if they have IPTV, some of them will be watching that
instead of Netflix.

If we did IPTV, I don't think I'd even want to include local channels, as a
wireless provider, I think it would make more sense to just offer to
install OTA antennas.