Well, I'm not sure what happened this morning. Just up and quit passing traffic and monitoring reported the slave down. My AP/master graph shows 1 registered SM during that window. Then about two hours later it just came back up with no intervention. This is not what normally happens though. A while after it came back up (and I woke up), I logged into the slave and the uptime was a few hours (because it crashed last night). I said meh and logged out. 10 minutes later it crashed and rebooted.

This is a PTP between routers running OSPF. I have a netwatch script that sends a ping between routers which sends me an email for timeouts. I get an email and then log into the router at the slave and see ethernet link events in the system log (this didn't happen during the two hours this morning). Log into the slave and the uptime is a few minutes. So it is (hopefully was) definitely rebooting.