I have a pretty large dining room.  I need something about 144 inches long or
longer.  Perhaps 48-56 inches wide.
Those prices are in line with what I was expecting.  Thanks for the info.

From: Peter Kranz
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 4:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Large slabs of wood

Hey Chuck, this is a 6/4 slab, sanded down to 5/4. Its 103” long and 44” wide.
For 46 bdft. The list price was $1384 but it came with a 40% discount of $553..
So since shipping was free, it was a $831 slab.

Since the slab came pre-sanded, final finishing was actually significantly
easier and cost me less in supplies than processing non sanded slabs.

-PK