Right now if I go to Bing, for example, and type in "what ISPs are in
my $zipcode"...

It's not using the location data correctly, for one. The first few
pages are nothing but spam and clickbait. There isn't a single, actual
provider one that page.

Using Yahoo I get the same thing, but there's even more ads.

Using google, there are actual real results of providers that actually
provide service in this area, as well as a handful of fairly
trustworth review sites.

Tell me, which one is more useful?