who?

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 2:47 PM -0800, "Keefe John" <keefe...@ethoplex.com>
wrote:

    Chartered
      to spearhead the North American entry of a well-funded, new market
      entrant. Founded by several of the wireless telecommunications
      industry's top scientists and executives, the company, barely a
      year old, has already won awards for innovation by a top
      American-based global silicon company. Our technology has already
      earned network validation and approval by one of the largest
      mobile carriers on the planet. The time is right to introduce
      ourselves North American customers, who are hungry for solutions
      that will allow them to leverage the emerging LTE future without
      blowing up their business models.