From: Gino Villarini <ginovi...@gmail.com>
Date: 2016-02-11 6:10 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: af@afmug.com, af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Telrad feedback, worth the $?

who?

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 2:47 PM -0800, "Keefe John"
<keefe...@ethoplex.com<mailto:keefe...@ethoplex.com>> wrote:

Chartered to spearhead the North American entry of a well-funded, new market
entrant. Founded by several of the wireless telecommunications industry's top
scientists and executives, the company, barely a year old, has already won
awards for innovation by a top American-based global silicon company. Our
technology has already earned network validation and approval by one of the
largest mobile carriers on the planet. The time is right to introduce ourselves
North American customers, who are hungry for solutions that will allow them to
leverage the emerging LTE future without blowing up their business models.