From: "Jerry Head" <li...@blountbroadband.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 8:04:57 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] HAMSs and Internet

I think a few of the list members out there are HAMs so I need some
advice please.
I support our local HAM group and have allowed them to place repeaters
on two of my towers
at no charge to their group. Now one of their members has asked for
Internet service at one of the
sites for HAM use. I have heard something about HAMs using the Internet
to "talk" so I guess this is
not unusual.
For me the kicker is that he is asking for 20x20Mbps service...I
certainly have the capacity but
that just seems excessive.
Opinions anyone?