The 450d comes in a 4-pack with radios and complete assemblies (including the
radome).

The radome holds the “sub-reflector” and the unit will not perform correctly
without it. It is not optional.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 12:28 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: Force 200 Ptp distance

Is the 450d radome included or optional? I thought it was optional.

We've already began the process of replacing the Force110's with Force200 PTP
links. Just connectorized radios, not GPS. And now with the Force200's, there's
no possibility of sync. Would've been nice to leave the 110's, swap to GPS
radios and added the 450d radome kit. I think that's what Brandon is after.