Hmmmm, I thought they were aluminum, and what went bad was the fiberglass tape falling apart due to sun and wind. Maybe they are steel. So much for the one I've had behind the door for 5 or 6 years saving it for a trip to the recycler. It is used but looks in good shape, not sure I can still find the mounting bracket though.

Problem is, I don't think they are worth the shipping cost. Jeez, I hate to even think about boxing it up. Maybe that's why you specified NIB, emphasis on the "in box" part.

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:50 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Laird ODH9-9 or Alternative

They must be cheap, cheap, cheap, if you're willing to burn a truck roll
on one every few years. We have the Amphenol in the air for 8+ years in
a coastal environment (read: salt air).

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/24/2016 1:36 PM, Chuck Hogg wrote:
Hello:

I recently just tried to get an ODH9-9 900MHz Horizontal Omni, to find out they quit making it. Every few years they have to be replaced because the internals rust out, but we are used to identifying the issue and replacing them when it happens.

So, does anyone have any NIB ODH9-9 omnis they are willing to part with? Or am I going to have to switch to Amphenol?

Regards,
Chuck