So Force 110 is the old standard canopy POE wiring, right?

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:10 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] epmp 1000 poe

AP is gig.  Force 180 is the new integrated sideways radio also gig.

Force 110 isn't gig.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Feb 25, 2016 9:06 AM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  I had this in my inbox this morning:
    Hi;

    We tried to install the 444SS-SMT surge suppressor to be used with the
    Cambium Networks ePMP 1000 series SMs (ePMP Force 180) and the SM would
    not come on and/or was accessible via IP.

    Is the 444SS-SMT surge suppressor compatible with the 1000 series?  If
    so, is there something else that we should be doing in order to get it
    working?

  Isn’t the ePMP 1000 etc all GigE configuration?