RadioMobile is free.
You can use Cambium if you want to put in all your customer data (assuming they
have a product in the same band).

From: Sam Lambie
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 9:36 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AF 24 HD Real World Range?

I wish they had a path calc tool.  The way they do things, it more like put it
up and pray.

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I even feel sketchy about 18ghz at 7 miles.  That's at the cusp where you
have to decide whether to use a big fatty dish or switch to 11ghz.
  If you're in a desert, then maybe it's all fine and good to do 24ghz.

  Does UBNT provide some kind of path calc tool?  That would be a good place to
start.