It depends on your rain zone. We have a AF24 (not the HD) running ~~ 9 miles. We do get some fade in rain, but we're in a relatively mild zone.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/29/2016 8:23 AM, Sam Lambie wrote:
Hey all,
I have a PTP 450 link at 6.937 miles that is working fine with 3 access points. But we want to install another 450 AP and I am loathe to use it as will saturate the link in no time. Looking to save the 5ghz spectrum for our AP's, I am thinking of the AF24HD. Has anyone installed a link that far? Does it work well? I don't need the full 2 gigs. More like 300 would be more than enough for quite a while.

Sam

*Sam Lambie*
Taosnet Wireless Tech.
575-758-7598 Office