We just added common parts to the store late last week.   Evidently we need
to do a better job of describing some of them.

The end of the din clip on the syncinjector was hidden slightly behind the
syncinjector on purpose.  The idea is that a small screwdriver can be
placed in the hole on the bottom of the din clip and the bottom of the
syncinjector can be used as a fulcrum point to enable easy removal of the
clip from the din rail.