From: "Daniel White" <afmu...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:05:06 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] OT - Part-15.org

I’m sure I’ll get a cease and desist letter from Mike, but for those
interested…

The above e-mail was sent at 8:29am (MST) on July 7 th , 2008. List went dark
at 2:03pm. It came back the next morning… all was kinda okay at that point (as
I recall server outages happened once in a while) but it went down hard a few
hours later, then was down for 3 ½ days.

My first e-mail with Chuck about the new list was 7:32pm on July 7 th .

This part also pissed a lot of people off:

> All rights reserved. All content becomes the sole property
> of PART-15.ORG

Thank you,

Daniel White
afmu...@gmail.com