ahh, the good ol days.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Daniel White
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 7:05 AM
  Subject: [AFMUG] OT - Part-15.org

  I'm sure I'll get a cease and desist letter from Mike, but for those
interested.

  The above e-mail was sent at 8:29am (MST) on July 7th, 2008.  List went dark
at 2:03pm.  It came back the next morning. all was kinda okay at that point (as
I recall server outages happened once in a while) but it went down hard a few
hours later, then was down for 3 ½ days.

  My first e-mail with Chuck about the new list was 7:32pm on July 7th.

  This part also pissed a lot of people off:

  > All rights reserved. All content becomes the sole property

  > of PART-15.ORG

  Thank you,

  Daniel White

  afmu...@gmail.com