I remember checking my email and all of a sudden I am on Afmug....I emailed
Chuck and he  told me I could play with you guys... it's a fun ride ...not
getting knocked off list as before like when I took on Brett Glass for
dissing  Unger and Larsen... his favorite line was ad hominem attacks on my
part....ha...the good old days...