Our old tower guy told me that he had a metal taste when he got near
some cell stuff on a site once. Now, you're not getting my fat ass on a
tower, but I've been on rooftops with cell stuff (lots of it) and didn't
notice anything. I think he was full of shit and just didn't want to
climb that site.
On 3/1/2016 9:20 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
i was always told your eyes will water
could always just keep a hersheys bar in your front pocket like the
guy with the radarrange supposedly did
On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 8:39 PM, [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
In my Comtrain class, one of the instructors said that if your
eyes start feeling dry, that is a good indication
you are near high power. On a couple FM towers, even with the
power turned down, my RF meter will start
beeping if I move to the outside of the tower.
--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your
team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.