Yeah, but calling that number is always a colo risk. Cell is almost
definitely paying a more substantial rent, piss them off they talk to the
landlord. we are colocated at a verizon beta testing location, I assume we
are getting cooked there and have a meter lined up for next time we go up.
Thats a telephone number i dont want to call if i dont have to

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
wrote:

> The site should have a RF Safety warning sticker somewhere before you
> enter area by law.
> On Mar 1, 2016 1:02 PM, "Christopher Gray" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm hoping to do some work in a steeple that has cell phone equipment. I
>> understand there are currently 6 sectors, and will soon be 9 sectors for
>> mobile phone service located behind the louvers.
>>
>> I would like to assess which work locations require disabling the mobile
>> system (if any), and if there are specific exposure times associated with
>> such work locations.
>>
>> 1 - Level above existing installation.
>> 2 - Same level as mobile system, but behind sectors.
>> 3 - In front of sectors, outside the structure.
>>
>> I appreciate any help or guidance. Thank you - Chris
>>
>


-- 
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as
part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

Reply via email to