Time to buy an RF suit?  Don’t forget the RF socks.
http://www.rfsafetysolutions.com/RF%20Radiation%20Pages/RF_Protective_Garments.html

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:01 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Safe or Not - Working Near Mobile Phone Systems

Yeah, but calling that number is always a colo risk. Cell is almost definitely
paying a more substantial rent, piss them off they talk to the landlord. we are
colocated at a verizon beta testing location, I assume we are getting cooked
there and have a meter lined up for next time we go up. Thats a telephone
number i dont want to call if i dont have to