Jason-
Thanks, do you know what version or model power shelf you have?  TIA.

`S

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 12:29 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Eltek Rectifier Huh?

On mine, the power shelf has a breaker unit that also has connections for the
batteries.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Scott Vander Dussen
<sc...@velociter.net<mailto:sc...@velociter.net>> wrote:
Trying to figure these things out!  I purchased and built an Eltek rectifier
product using these products:

CG1S-AUN-VC COMPACT POWER SHELF / REAR WIRE 200AMP MAX 48V UNIVERSAL OUTPUT
POLARITY
BC2000-A01-10VC 48V, SYSTEM CONTROLLER W/ ETHERNET, NEXTGENERATION, W/ CLEI
V0750A-VC RECTIFIER, 840W, 53.5V, 15A, FAN COOLED (BOTTOM TO TOP) -INPUT:
90-264VAC

It seems like this just takes AC power and gives me 48v DC out.  I was
expecting it would also attach to a battery array and provide charging of those
batteries plus use their power source if grid power was lost.  Am I totally
wrong on that?  I don’t see any method of connecting batteries to this power
shelf :/

Noob out,
Scott