thats weird, it leaves no space for lvd

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 2:16 PM -0800, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

Frequently the rectifier and batts both go to the bus bar in the fuse or
circuit breaker panel.
Some folks feed both the rectifier and batts through a circuit
breaker.  If you do that you need to make sure the breaker can handle the
max output of the rectifer or more.  When there has been an extended power
outage the batts will max out the rectifier current.

From: Scott Vander Dussen
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 1:26 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Eltek Rectifier Huh?

Trying
to figure these things out!  I purchased and built an Eltek rectifier
product using these products:

CG1S-AUN-VC
COMPACT POWER SHELF / REAR WIRE 200AMP MAX 48V UNIVERSAL OUTPUT
POLARITY

BC2000-A01-10VC
48V, SYSTEM CONTROLLER W/ ETHERNET, NEXTGENERATION, W/
CLEI

V0750A-VC
RECTIFIER, 840W, 53.5V, 15A, FAN COOLED (BOTTOM TO TOP) -INPUT:
90-264VAC

It
seems like this just takes AC power and gives me 48v DC out.  I was
expecting it would also attach to a battery array and provide charging of those
batteries plus use their power source if grid power was lost.  Am I totally
wrong on that?  I don’t see any method of connecting batteries to this
power shelf :/

Noob
out,

Scott