+1 to what Josh said... we don't do rackmount.

It's going to be pretty rare for us to ever care about sync on more than 8
radios at a site, but it's not at all uncommon for us to have 10-12 radios
total, and I do like the idea of just having one POE box for everything.

That said, I don't know how often we'd actually end up using the 12 port,
since most of the time, 8 ports should be enough.