I have a site w/ 13 radios right now. 4x90 5GHz 450 cluster. 4x90 900 FSK cluster. Various other stuff, mostly PTP.

So I'd say +1 to whoever said to make the rack-mount version shallow enough and ears allowed to be rotated 90 degrees for wall/panel mounting. But that would really only work if the chassis isn't the full 19" wide. We're doing mostly the fiberglass 18x16x8" enclosures now. If it was all up to me, we'd be putting in outdoor 19" rack cabinets everywhere, but I don't write the checks. Only larger sites where we get access to the shelters have racks. I would still use the double wide 12-port DIN mount injectors at the mid sized sites. It's always like, shit! I need a 9th injector, so I have to throw in a 4-port POE module or something like that.