More ports is *never* bad. And if I don't use them all, so what. Something always comes up, like that micro-POP you never thought would grow. I have about a dozen sites which started out with 900 and 2.4 FSK omnis. They've grown to needing a full 4x90 cluster of both. Then I need a backhaul port, and potentially a second backhaul port, so we're at 9-10 ports easily. Yes, FSK days are dwindling, but it still exists. Probably won't go away for another 2-3 years.