In spite of the handful of those that might want a 16 or 18 port injector, I think you & packetflux would do better with a 12 port; or maybe even an 8 port. We have only one POP that would need the higher count.

If you made a 16 or 18 port version, I would think rackmount only.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>