Belief.... sounds like a religiony thing... ;-)

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Reynolds
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 1:31 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: Paul Ryan

The ones that do not believe immunizations are good for their children
are making decisions based on belief and not recurring evidence. They
have every right to make that decision. They are also not MADE to be
immunized in most situations, although many schools and school
districts will require it. It does not prevent one from sending kids
to private schools, or home schooling. Discussions with the school
board can often override this policy.

*Not* being immunized however can have a direct, measurable, negative
impact on population health, although it is worth noting that there
needs to be more studies done on immunizations and the human genome.