That's a good point... hopefully, the price is still high enough to keep a
good percentage of the idiots away, but between these and the B11, I
suspect there will be a lot more unlicensed 11ghz links going up than there
ever were before, unfortunately.

Fortunately for us, the majority of the idiots around here would never
spend $1600 on a link when they could get a pair of AC 5ghz radios for a
couple hundred... since they wouldn't understand the difference anyway. I
can definitely see it being a big problem in a lot of areas though.