I like the idea of change and someone who can talk reality.

Trump seems like that, but he’s not the candidate I want or will ever vote for
because of how he represents.

Although Bernie and Cruz both seem to represent change, and seem consistent in
their track records to some degree, they are both part of the system.

Neither of them, or Hillary, are people I would normally vote for either.

So the bottom line for me isn’t change for change’s sake.

It’s still finding the right person for the job.

I feel the same way with people I hire or contract.
I don’t want a bad fit, and there is a low count of available people that fit
well at the moment.

I would have thought there would be a better fit/candidate out of the large
pool of experienced politicians and general American population.

But it really does seem America has a dysfunctional election system and process
now.

So the best I can do is vote for Cruz and hope he beats both Trump and
Bernie/Hillary, and on TOP of that fulfills most of his campaign promises (The
ones I align with most) and isn’t as swayed by lobbyist etc.

What a mess.