Unfortunately  you are most likely right about one thing.  We will probably get
to observe him in the general election.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 10:48 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Trump in Utah

Yeah, it is. Youll see the formal representation in the general, this component
is about getting the pleebs stirring. He is however in the background brokering
political alliances and "deals". Its a poker game, and hes held his cards close
to his chest for the primary. Wait until the general, I think youll see a much
more professional presentation.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Jason McKemie