First, I think electric is great for those it works for. It just won't work
out here in west Texas. Second, if less pollution is the reason I guess the
pollution of the battery pack isn't considered? I have to think that would
be a pretty significant deal. I don't know how much but I have to dispose
of LiIon batteries every day to some special center. No idea why but I
guess lithium in Jaimie's whater isn't appreciated like it used to be. I
would think that for places with heavy urban traffic and lots of traffic
jams they would be ideal. NY, Chicago, DC, etc.