Panels don't give you that much power.  The Fisker tried that and the panel
couldn't power the basic stuff - radio, heater, instruments, etc on its own.

Supplementing the drive I think it would be an absolute no brainer choice,
there's a lot of energy in the sun.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343