Yes, yes, yes... you can make any argument you like, it is easy to justify the
weapons and their efficiency on a relative scale...

However, if you take into account the views from the other side, on the ground
and a dose of reality.... even the most sane person has to rethink the
argument...

this is just one example of what I am talking about.....

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/09/25/national/drones-terrorising-pakistan-civilians-experts/

(read the expert opinion.... and ask yourself the question of who were, are the
other 98% killed )

And when these nut cases come back and kill kids in schools as a retaliation...
the folks there pay the price, again for so called 'precision bombs'.

> If you want to make an argument that all life is precious, I disagree - there
> are some individuals out there that the world would be better off had they
> not been born... a lot of them, sadly. It is tragic when non-coms get caught
> in the crossfire.

Ok, lets go with this argument, the question is who is going the be judge and
jury for them ? Whose laws are you going to judge someone by, ours ? Theirs ?
If we are so right and correct in everything we do ....Then why is it that we
simply cannot allow open public trial of the detainees in Guantanamo ?

War is a dirty business, everyone looses .... except for those who profit from
it !

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street