From: Bill Prince
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 11:33 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Donald Trump Says He Might Block Money Transfers to
Mexico - WSJ

+1.

California finally took the ability of the legislature to gerrymander away a
couple years ago. As the legislature was heavily democratic, the belief was
that the un-gerrymandered districts would become more balanced.

Unexpected was that the new un-gerrymandered districts became more democratic.
I guess the legislature wasn't very good at how they gerrymandered. They're
still trying to figure out how that happened, but it's pretty clear that the
new districts are much more sane in the way they are  drawn.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>