I’m starting to hate XBox, too many reports of “no one in the house can use the
Internet when my kid’s on the Xbox”.  Not sure of the cause but it’s a common
thread.  Some of them swear they are not doing updates, just playing games.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 9:14 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: way OT. EA accounts with microsoft accounts

man, it sucks, as an internet pimp, such as we all are here, it would seem we
should be behind it 100 percent. but i think we all know the truth, we see our
monitoring. I see the internet as a priority rape vector id prefer my kids stay
away from. giving any access is like saying "here take this pill" to my own
kid. I dont know what to do, these new fangled games make it complicated, I
spent three hours in chat with EA support with no answers

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 7:46 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>