it was fallout, one does not simply watch gameplay before buying fallout

its like a disease, new vegas sucked, never got past beta bugginess, but it
was till beloved. I cant even lie, when fallout 5 comes out on the xbox
five, ill buy it. Im an alcoholic, i dont pretend otherwise, but i can tell
you, Ive missed more work in the last ten years because of fallout than
because of my drunken shenanigans. Bethesda games owes me a trip to rehab
since they destroyed the franchise